These kid-friendly recipes are packed with nutritious fresh ingredients that won’t take precious hours to prepare. There are great dishes to choose from, so whether you’re cooking a meal for the family – or entertaining good friends – you’ll enjoy making and sharing these beautiful recipes.
Coco Banana Bites
2 medium sized bananas
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
Chopping board and knife
Greaseproof paper (optional)
1. Squeeze the juice from the orange. Pour into a small bowl.
2. Peel the bananas. Cut off the ends.
3. Cut bananas into bite size pieces.
4. Spread coconut onto a sheet of grease proof paper or onto a cutting board.
5. Using a skewer or a fork, dip banana pieces into the orange juice.
6. Roll banana in coconut.
7. Eat immediately, or keep in the fridge until chilled.