It’s important for kids to learn to love a variety of fruits and vegetables, in a variety of ways. Serving fruits or vegetables in different forms, textures, and temperatures will actually help them to develop a mature palate, which is more accepting to a wider variety of new foods. Kids can have fruits and veggies fresh, frozen, dried, canned, juiced, pureed, blended, etc!
kids who eat the recommended amount of fruits and veggies
- Have a decreased risk for Type 2 diabetes
- Have Improved immunity
- Maintain a healthier weight
- Have better vision and skin
- Have healthier gums and teeth.
- Have more energy to play
- Have a preference for healthier food!
- Have better brain function.
- Have better sleep.
- Plus, live longer!